Re: [Touch events] createTouchList should probably take a sequence, not an IDL array

On Fri, Jan 4, 2013 at 1:51 PM, Arthur Barstow <art.barstow@nokia.com>wrote:

> Sangwhan - for Touch Events v1, do you support making this API change as
> captured in [Issue-27]? What is the impact of the proposed change on
> Opera's implementation(s)?
>
> As mentioned below, AFAIU, the proposed change will not affect WebKit
> implementations (although it would be good for Rick and/or others to
> verify) and in [1], Matt expressed willingness to update Gecko/FF
> accordingly.

Yes, WebKit expects a variable argument list of Touch objects.  Eg. see the
following links for the test that validates this, and the V8 binding code
that implements it for Chrome:

https://code.google.com/searchframe#OAMlx_jo-ck/src/content/test/data/layout_tests/LayoutTests/fast/events/touch/script-tests/document-create-touch-list.js&exact_package=chromium&q=createTouchList&type=cs&l=17
https://code.google.com/searchframe#OAMlx_jo-ck/src/third_party/WebKit/Source/WebCore/bindings/v8/custom/V8DocumentCustom.cpp&exact_package=chromium&q=createTouchList&type=cs&l=119