Re: document.createTouch/document.createTouchList are useless without new TouchEvent() or event.initTouchEvent()

Thanks, this is an amusing omission (I guess no-one is really using
createTouchList in chrome outside of our tests, we don't have
initTouchEvent in upstream WebKit).

The note looks good to me, although the API is also necessary to initialize
the other properties of a TouchEvent (in addition to the touch lists),
right?

Rick