Re: document.createTouch/document.createTouchList are useless without new TouchEvent() or event.initTouchEvent()

From: Arthur Barstow <art.barstow@nokia.com>
Date: Thu, 04 Apr 2013 16:02:19 -0400
To: ext Matt Brubeck <mbrubeck@mozilla.com>, "Kang-Hao (Kenny) Lu" <kanghaol@oupeng.com>
CC: Web Events WG <public-webevents@w3.org>
On 4/4/13 2:45 PM, ext Matt Brubeck wrote:
> I added a note about the missing "initTouchEvent" method here:
> https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/webevents/rev/6294f7949a33

Thanks Matt, this looks good to me. If other WG members have comments,
please let us know.

Kenny - would you please confirm this change is an acceptable resolution
to your comment? To see this change in context, it is at the bottom of
Section 6.1
<https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/webevents/raw-file/v1/touchevents.html#methods-1>.

-Thanks, ArtB