Pointer Events WG started; Call for Participation

From: Arthur Barstow <art.barstow@nokia.com>
Date: Sun, 11 Nov 2012 08:12:36 -0500
To: public-pointer-events@w3.org
[ Bcc: public-webevents ]

Hi All,

On November 9 the W3C Director announced the start of the Pointer Events
WG(#Charter).

My expectation is the group will use #List for all of its technical
discussionsand the group will only have distributed teleconferences and
f2f meetings when needed.

I would like to have the first call on Tuesday November 20 @ 11:00
Boston time (this is the same day of the week and time Web Events WG has
its calls). I will send a draft agenda to #List on November 19.

The group's #Wiki is currently empty and I intendto start adding info
this coming week.

If you are affiliated with a W3C Member and want to formally participate
in this group, please see #Join.

I am looking forward to working with you on this important addition to
the Open Web Platform.

-Regards, Art Barstow

#Wiki <http://www.w3.org/wiki/PointerEvents>
#List <http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-pointer-events/>