Re: Draft agenda: 11 September 2012

From: Arthur Barstow <art.barstow@nokia.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2012 14:06:45 -0400
To: ext Rick Byers <rbyers@google.com>
CC: "public-webevents@w3.org" <public-webevents@w3.org>
On 9/10/12 11:51 AM, ext Rick Byers wrote:
> We also had this item from our agenda on Aug 21st which was skipped
> since I was on a flight:
>
> 4. TouchEvent test results for Chrome; e-mail by Rick Byers
> <http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-webevents/2012JulSep/0011.html>
>
> I'm not sure there was much of anything to discuss - I think my
> conclusions (what tests should be removed from the suite, what bugs I
> should fix in Chrome) are non-controversial.

FYI, I made a new v2 directory, copied the single-touch.html file to the
new dir [v2] and then removed v2 features from the v1 version of
single-touch [v1].

I ran the Nokia N9 against the v1 tests and got 15/17 passes. The two
failures:

1. "Interface names are correct." ; "Can't find variable: TouchList".
(The implication seems to be this version of WebKit does not support the
TouchList object.)

2. "identifiedTouch" ; "`undefined` is not a function".  (I think we
already know identifiedTouch is missing from Webkit (at least this version))

-AB

[v1]
http://w3c-test.org/webevents/tests/touch-events-v1/submissions/Mozilla/single-touch.html
[v2]