Re: TouchList.identifiedTouch method in Touch Events v1

If this does turn out to be an issue, I think dropping it from the v1 spec
is fine. I ran into this issue when working on the experimental event
normalization for jQuery UI and just implemented the function myself. It's
only about 5 lines of code and could presumably be polyfilled via
TouchList.prototype (I just created a local function since jQuery doesn't
modify native prototypes).