Next call is March 6

From: Arthur Barstow <art.barstow@nokia.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Feb 2012 11:06:12 -0500
To: "public-webevents@w3.org" <public-webevents@w3.org>
Hi All,

Since our last call (31 January), the Touch Events PAG [PAG] has had two
calls and the minutes from those calls can be found on the TAG's Member
Confidential mail list

On February 24, the AC review of the proposed Indie UI WG
<http://www.w3.org/2011/11/indie-ui-charter> ended and results from the
review are available for Members
<https://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/33280/wai_2012/results>. The Director's
decision for this proposed WG has not yet been announced.

On Tuesday March 6, we will have a WG call and the agenda will include
an update on the PAG and possibly some additional agenda topics.

[PAG] http://www.w3.org/2012/01/touch-pag-charter