Next call is March 6

From: Arthur Barstow <art.barstow@nokia.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Feb 2012 11:06:12 -0500
To: "public-webevents@w3.org" <public-webevents@w3.org>
Hi All,

Since our last call (31 January), the Touch Events PAG [PAG] has had two
calls and the minutes from those calls can be found on the TAG's Member
Confidential mail list
<https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/member-webevents/>.

On February 24, the AC review of the proposed Indie UI WG
<http://www.w3.org/2011/11/indie-ui-charter> ended and results from the
review are available for Members
<https://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/33280/wai_2012/results>. The Director's
decision for this proposed WG has not yet been announced.

On Tuesday March 6, we will have a WG call and the agenda will include
an update on the PAG and possibly some additional agenda topics.

-ArtB

[PAG] http://www.w3.org/2012/01/touch-pag-charter