Gamepad and MouseLock boilerplate issues [Was: Re: GamePad spec problems]

Hi Ted, Vincent, Scott,

Re the Mouse Lock and Gamepad specs ...

Since WebApps is the expected new home for these two specs, please
change the comment list to public-webapps (instead of public-webevents).

Since the W3C has not yet published these specs, it is a bit confusing
for them to include a "Latest published version" link to a document in
w3.org/TR/ (which leads to a 404 error). As such, please remove those
links (e.g. comment them out) for now. [If it turns out Respec can't
handle this, let me know and we can followup offlist.]

Lastly, I think these specs should probably be moved from hg/webevents/
to the hg root (i.e. http://dvcs.w3.org/hg/gamepad and
http://dvcs.w3.org/hg/mouselock/) [this would be consistent with all of
WebApps' other specs in Mercurial]. WDYT?

-Thanks, Art