Fwd: Apple disclosed patents for Touch Events specification

From: Arthur Barstow <art.barstow@nokia.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2011 09:51:08 -0500
To: David Singer <singer@apple.com>, Helene Workman <plotka@apple.com>, Rigo Wenning <rigo@w3.org>
CC: "public-webevents@w3.org" <public-webevents@w3.org>, Philippe Le Hégaret <plh@w3.org>, Jeff Jaffe <jeff@w3.org>
Hi David, Helene, Rigo,

Re the patents Apple disclosed for the Touch Events spec:

   [1] http://www.w3.org/2004/01/pp-impl/45559/status

Each of the entries in [1] states "No Royaltee-Free Commitment" re the
Excluded Claims but I don't see any specific information about the
licensing terms. What are the specific licensing terms (e.g. RAND, etc.)?

-Regards, Art Barstow