Re: ACTION-67: Work with Doug on next steps for the Intentional Events spec (Web Events Working Group)

Hello Art:

Responding en masse, adding PF and Judy Brewer to the cc's ...

Thank you for asking. I was on the verge of a same question.

My recollection is that the next step would be an advance work notice
for the AC that Judy and Philip would complete and circulate. Am I
wrong?

An update would be much appreciated--thanks.

Janina

--

Janina Sajka,	Phone:	+1.443.300.2200
		sip:janina@asterisk.rednote.net