Re: Draft Updated Charter adding Mouse Lock and Gamepad

Not yet.  I'm not even moved over to the web platform team here yet.  :)

But I'd envision something like the common design between Core MIDI (
http://developer.apple.com/library/ios/#documentation/CoreMidi/Reference/MIDIServices_Reference/Reference/reference.html#//apple_ref/doc/uid/TP40010316)
and the Windows MIDI services (
http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/dd742875(v=VS.85).aspx).  A lot is
built around the common functions like the following (Windows,
non-object-oriented):

midiInGetNumDevs Retrieves the number of MIDI input devices present in the
system.
midiOutGetNumDevs Retrieves the number of MIDI output devices present in the
system.
midiInClose Closes a specified MIDI input device.
midiInOpen Opens a specified MIDI input device for recording.
midiOutClose Closes a specified MIDI output device.
midiOutOpen Opens a MIDI output device for playback.
midiInAddBuffer Sends a buffer to the device driver so it can be filled with
recorded system-exclusive MIDI data.
midiInReset Stops MIDI recording and marks all pending buffers as done.
midiInStart   Starts MIDI recording and resets the time stamp to zero.
midiInStop         Stops MIDI recording.
midiOutLongMsg Sends a buffer of MIDI data to the specified MIDI output
device. Use this function to send system-exclusive messages to a MIDI
device.
midiOutReset Turns off all notes on all channels for a specified MIDI output
device. Any pending system-exclusive buffers and stream buffers are marked
as done and returned to the application.
midiOutShortMsg      Sends a short MIDI message to the specified MIDI output
device.