Re: Feedback on TouchEvent and DocumentTouch

+1 to Anne's statement.  If you put them in the tests, you can't ever easily
remove them - you've created a legacy of content that relies on the v1
standard (not just someone's temporary implementation).  Better to rip off
the bandaid now, unless you're really signed up to support init*Event in
perpetuity.

On Thu, Sep 29, 2011 at 6:27 AM, Anne van Kesteren <annevk@opera.com> wrote:

> On Thu, 29 Sep 2011 10:02:15 +0200, Olli Pettay <Olli.Pettay@helsinki.fi>
> wrote:
>
>> On 09/22/2011 12:25 AM, Anne van Kesteren wrote:
>>
>>> 1) In your earlier email you indicated it was not implemented
>>> consistently.
>>> 2) It seems rather hard to remove if you have a test suite that requires