Re: ACTION-76: Create a wiki to track comments for the TE v1 LCWD (Web Events Working Group)

From: Arthur Barstow <art.barstow@nokia.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2011 20:25:28 -0400
To: Web Events Working Group WG <public-webevents@w3.org>
I created the following wiki doc and added a few comments:

   http://www.w3.org/2010/webevents/wiki/TouchEvents-LCWD-13-Sep-2011

I don't have a strong preference to use a wiki and as I mentioned
earlier [1], there are of course other ways to track LC comments. So if
anyone doesn't like the wiki approach, please just speak up.

-AB

[1]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-webevents/2011JulSep/0058.html