Draft Updated Charter adding Mouse Lock and Gamepad

From: Doug Schepers <schepers@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2011 10:48:25 -0400
To: public-webevents@w3.org
Hi, Folks-

I have made a first draft of a proposed WebEvents charter revision to
add the Mouse Lock API and Gamepad API specs.

   http://www.w3.org/2010/webevents/charter/2011/Overview.html

I made minimal changes to bring these specs into scope, which should
make an easy AC review.

Please review the draft charter and let me know what you think.

Regards-
-Doug Schepers
W3C Developer Outreach
Project Coordinator, SVG, WebApps, Touch Events, and Audio WGs