Re: [gamepad] Pushed Editor's Draft to HG

On Tue, Sep 20, 2011 at 4:50 PM, Scott Graham <scottmg@google.com> wrote:
> This was mostly a test to see if I could access hg successfully, so
> I've simply pushed my initial attempt with a couple tweaks. Ted,
> please don't take that as an indication that I'm overly attached to my
> draft as a starting point, and please do start hacking it up wrt the
> Mozilla design/implementation as you have time.

>From a brief skim, this looks like a good starting point. It looks
pretty close to what I've already implemented in my Mozilla patches,
and seems to match my mental model of how things should work. I'll do
some cleanup on what you've got there once I get my account set up,
and then we can add to it. I believe the current state of my Mozilla
work is pretty well reflected here:
https://wiki.mozilla.org/JoystickAPI

so that should be a good place to crib from.

-Ted