Re: ACTION-63: Discuss LC comment processing with the editors (Web Events Working Group)

As I mentioned during today's call, we have an obligation to track all
LC comments. Editors use various methods and here are a couple of examples:

1. Text file: e.g. Web IDL:
   http://dev.w3.org/2006/webapi/WebIDL/lc1.txt

2. W3C Disposition of Comments tool: e.g. view-mode Media Feature:

http://www.w3.org/2006/02/lc-comments-tracker/42538/WD-view-mode-20100420/doc/

I suppose a wiki could also be used and Doug may have some other
examples to consider.

I tend to prefer wikis for collaborative editing but will defer to the
Editors' descision.

-AB