Re: ACTION-57 done

Dzung, you are welcome to come up with something better - I sure think that there is plenty of room for improvement.

I haven't actually asserted against any of the Touch objects and approached in a bit more primitive approach (lengths) due to other blocking issues - details to follow on a upcoming mail.

On 2011. Aug (8). 03, at 8:07 PM, Arthur Barstow wrote:

> Thanks Sangwhan. I closed action-57 and will leave its issue-18 open for a bit as a reminder that you and/or others are welcome to create patches for additional examples.
>
> FYI, Dzung Tran mentioned he may be able to contribute an example.
>
> On 8/3/11 6:21 AM, ext Sangwhan Moon wrote:
>> Sorry for the long delay - I've addressed a proposal for ISSUE-18 and pushed it to the repo.
>>
>> Probably needs some clean-up. (or making more minimal examples, not sure which direction is better)

Best regards,

--
Sangwhan Moon
Opera Software ASA | Skype: innodb1