Re: Next Web Events call is March 22

Hi All,

This is reminder we plan to resume our weekly call on March 22 at the
times listed at [T&D]. *Note that fornon-US participants the call will
be 1-hour earlier than our last call.*

Until then, please work on your Open Actions and Issues (open and
raised) and use public-webevents for all technical discussions.

-AB

[T&D]
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/meetingtime.html?day=22&month=3&year=2011&p1=43&p2=224&p3=235&p4=195