Re: Next Web Events call is March 22

From: Arthur Barstow <art.barstow@nokia.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2011 10:29:01 -0400
To: "public-webevents@w3.org" <public-webevents@w3.org>
Hi All,

This is reminder we plan to resume our weekly call on March 22 at the
times listed at [T&D]. *Note that fornon-US participants the call will
be 1-hour earlier than our last call.*

Until then, please work on your Open Actions and Issues (open and
raised) and use public-webevents for all technical discussions.

-AB

[T&D]
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/meetingtime.html?day=22&month=3&year=2011&p1=43&p2=224&p3=235&p4=195