Documenting our Use Cases and Requirements

From: Arthur Barstow <art.barstow@nokia.com>
Date: Fri, 04 Feb 2011 08:04:11 -0500
To: "public-webevents@w3.org" <public-webevents@w3.org>
Hi All,

During our first call or two, we talked a little about Use Cases and
Requirements but we haven't documented them in an organized way. Besides
the fact that requirements are required as a spec progress along the
W3C's Recommendation track, they provide a useful tool to describe,
define and bound our work. Additionally, they are useful to those of us
active in the spec'ing and to outsiders looking in.

As such, please consider this an open call for UCs and Requirements.

I created the following "skeleton" wiki to capture inputs and everyone
is encouraged to contribute:

   http://www.w3.org/2010/webevents/wiki/UCsandReqs

If someone is interested in leading this effort, please let me know.

-Art Barstow