Refining Touch Area

From: Doug Schepers <schepers@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2011 17:44:21 -0500
To: Chase Douglas <chase.douglas@canonical.com>
CC: public-webevents@w3.org
Hi, Chase, Stephen-

Thanks for the feedback.  You both seem to be saying the same thing;
please correct me if I'm missing some subtlety.

I'm happy to refine the definition of touch area.

The question becomes, should we define these as several individual
attributes, or as a new data type or object with the angle values.
Anyone have any thoughts?

Regards-
-Doug Schepers
W3C Team Contact, SVG, WebApps, and Web Events WGs