Refining Touch Area

Hi, Chase, Stephen-

Thanks for the feedback.  You both seem to be saying the same thing;
please correct me if I'm missing some subtlety.

I'm happy to refine the definition of touch area.

The question becomes, should we define these as several individual
attributes, or as a new data type or object with the angle values.
Anyone have any thoughts?

Regards-
-Doug Schepers
W3C Team Contact, SVG, WebApps, and Web Events WGs