Accessible Gestural Interface Events

From: Joshue O Connor <joshue.oconnor@cfit.ie>
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2011 13:58:58 +0000
To: public-webevents@w3.org
Hi Doug,

I just read your blog post, very interesting work. [1] It would be great
to do some testing of some of your suggested implementations, in
particular some of the ideas to advance the gestural interface model. I
like the force idea, I wonder how that would work with blind users, and
also how the feedback (haptic or auditory) would work? Could this kind
of thing be imbedded into Android/Apple devices. We have seen a huge
uptake of accessible gestural phones etc a la Apple in the past year.

If you ever with to test some of your ideas with blind and vision
impaired people, I would be up for working with you.

Cheers

Josh

[1] http://schepers.cc/getintouch