Re: First Draft, Touch Interface Spec

James,

Doug put out a proposal that was low level and included gesture recognition
and he state that this was not the higher level events. There is nothing to
clarify with respect to touch interfaces.  Doug's clear words regarding the
touch events specification:

> Just so you know, this is the "low-level events" spec... I will follow
> it up with the "high-level events" spec soon. (This spec was perhaps
> more difficult and more fundamental, so I wanted to tackled it first.)

What would be of help would be to clarify whether the "high level events"
is somehow tied to what you are doing. If not it would be very helpful if
it were so that we do not have two specs. trying to do the same thing.

Rich

Rich Schwerdtfeger
CTO Accessibility Software Group