Re: First Draft, Touch Interface Spec

From: Richard Schwerdtfeger <schwer@us.ibm.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2011 12:31:11 -0600
To: James Craig <jcraig@apple.com>
Cc: Arthur Barstow <art.barstow@nokia.com>, janina@rednote.net, "public-webevents@w3.org" <public-webevents@w3.org>, public-webevents-request@w3.org, Doug Schepers <schepers@w3.org>

Doug, Janina, and I understand that. These are higher level events that
would accomodate touch and other input - open, close, etc. Doug made
reference to high-level events - see below. Is there a relationship to what
Doug refers to you as high-level events and your proposal?

Rich Schwerdtfeger
CTO Accessibility Software Group