Re: First Draft, Touch Interface Spec

Yep, got it.

Just and FYI, James Craig planned on delivering a revised draft of high
level events in June. I don't know how this synchronizes with your teams
plans. I am copying James.

Rich Schwerdtfeger
CTO Accessibility Software Group

From:	Doug Schepers <schepers@w3.org>
To:	Richard Schwerdtfeger/Austin/IBM@IBMUS
Cc:	Arthur Barstow <art.barstow@nokia.com>,
            "public-webevents@w3.org" <public-webevents@w3.org>,
            public-webevents-request@w3.org
Date:	01/25/2011 09:14 AM
Subject:	Re: First Draft, Touch Interface Spec

Hi, Rich-

Richard Schwerdtfeger wrote (on 1/25/11 10:08 AM):
> Thank you Doug.

Sure.

Just so you know, this is the "low-level events" spec... I will follow
it up with the "high-level events" spec soon.  (This spec was perhaps
more difficult and more fundamental, so I wanted to tackled it first.)

Regards-
-Doug Schepers
W3C Team Contact, SVG, WebApps, and Web Events WGs