Happy new year, and status of initial draft work

From: Sangwhan Moon <smoon@opera.com>
Date: Mon, 3 Jan 2011 14:54:43 +0900
Cc: public-webevents@w3.org
To: Doug Schepers <schepers@w3.org>
Hello all,

Happy new year to everyone involved. Hope this year takes off with a smooth start. (Unfortunately, I didn't - lost a camera the moment the year started)

Doug, have you managed to setup the mercurial repository for checking in the draft that you are writing up? I offered to chip in, but it feels a bit wrong to just jot down random bits without syncing up - Matt probably thinks the same. :-)

Best regards,

--
Sangwhan Moon <smoon@opera.com>, Opera Software ASA
Skype: innodb1 | Mobile: +372-5971-6147