Regrets: 28 June 2011

From: Doug Schepers <schepers@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2011 09:56:05 -0400
To: Arthur Barstow <art.barstow@nokia.com>
CC: "public-webevents@w3.org" <public-webevents@w3.org>
Hi, folks-

Sorry for the late notification, but I'm attending an identity workshop
in Boston today.

I have made progress, but have not completed the markup of the Touch
Interface spec.  I think that Matt is going on vacation soon, and is
waiting on this action to split out the v2 features from the spec, so I
apologize.  I will have it done before he is back.

Regards-
-Doug Schepers
W3C Staff Contact, SVG, WebApps, Web Events, and Audio WGs