Touch events implementation in Firefox nightly builds

From: Matt Brubeck <mbrubeck@mozilla.com>
Date: Tue, 03 May 2011 08:54:44 -0700
To: "public-webevents@w3.org" <public-webevents@w3.org>
We have started implementing the W3C Touch Events draft specification in
mobile Firefox.  It's single-touch only (multi-touch is coming later)
and still has some quirks we are working out, but you can try it now on
our "Nightly" channel.

To install nightly builds for Android, see:
https://wiki.mozilla.org/Mobile/Platforms/Android

To run mobile Firefox nightlies on desktop (Windows/Mac/Linux) or on
Nokia N900 (Maemo), see:
http://ftp.mozilla.org/pub/mozilla.org/mobile/nightly/latest-mobile-trunk/

Firefox currently passes the single-touch conformance tests in the
webevents repository, with one exception. (We have not added the
"relatedTarget" attribute yet, since we do not yet support touchenter
and touchleave.)  If you have any questions or bug reports, you can
email them to me, or report them to: https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/