Re: WebEvents-ISSUE-12: altKey/ctrlKey/metaKey/shiftKey should be attributes of TouchEvent, not TouchPoint [Touch Events spec]

From: Arthur Barstow <art.barstow@nokia.com>
Date: Mon, 04 Apr 2011 13:39:24 -0400
To: Web Events Working Group WG <public-webevents@w3.org>
I think Matt's rationale make sense so I propose we accept Matt's
proposed solution to move those attributes to the TouchEvent interface.

If you disagree, please speak up. If no one disagrees by the end of the
week, I would like Matt to implement his proposal in the spec and we
will move the issue to Closed.

-ArtB