Testing with testharness.js

From: Matt Brubeck <mbrubeck@mozilla.com>
Date: Fri, 01 Apr 2011 07:07:37 -0700
To: "public-webevents@w3.org" <public-webevents@w3.org>
I add a simple test based on testharness.js from test.w3.org:

http://dvcs.w3.org/hg/webevents/file/tip/test/touchevents/touch-area.html

Click on the "raw" link to run the test.  http://limpet.net/w3/ also
contains a copy of the test suite at a more convenient URL for typing
onto devices with small keyboards.

This is just a tiny example to start experimenting with the test
harness.  It does actually run (and fail) on browsers like Safari and
Android that implement a "touchstart" event with no radiusX/Y or
rotationAngle.

It does not fail gracefully on user agents that do not implement any
"touchstart" event at all.  (We could fail the test if a "click" event
is received before any "touchstart" event, but the spec does not
actually define this behavior yet.)