Problem joining the Web Education Community Group

From: Luis Ibhiabor <l.ibhiabor@googlemail.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2014 00:56:53 +0100
To: public-webed@w3.org
Dear Sir/Madam,

My name is Mr Luis Ibhiabor and I would like to join your group the Web
Education Community Group.

I have a valid W3C account. But when I try to join your group all I get is
the sign in page and when I attempt to log in with my W3C account details,
it says error logging in with my details.

Could you advise my on how to solve this problem and become a member of
your community group, please?

Your sincerely.,
Luis