Course on Web & Multimedia

From: Dominique Hazael-Massieux <dom@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2012 17:29:51 +0200
To: public-webed@w3.org
Hi there,

I'm set to give in Q1 2013 a 20 hours course on multimedia, using the
Web as a framework (and more likely, using multimedia as an excuse to
dive into the Web) to (post-graduate) engineering students specializing
in computer science.

The course is likely to get split between 10 hours of actual course and
10 hours of practice.

I haven't seen anything that would fit that topic in
http://www.w3.org/community/webed/wiki/Main_Page — have I missed it?

If not, does anyone have pointers to existing material in this space?

When I get started in developing my course, I'll make my best to
contribute back to the group.

Dom