Re: New article: Optimizing content for different browsers: the RIGHT way

Hello

Very nice :-)

Fiona

Fiona Knight
Award Leader / Senior Lecturer - Web and Multimedia
Staffordshire University

On 20 May 2012, at 21:11, "Chris Mills" <cmills@opera.com> wrote:

> I thought I'd write a nice little article for inclusion in the tutorial material:
>
> http://www.w3.org/community/webed/wiki/Optimizing_content_for_different_browsers:_the_RIGHT_way
>
> Making sure you target different code at different browsers the right way, not the evil way, is such an important skill in modern web design that I thought it need its own page. Let me know what you think. There is still a lot of tweaking to do, but this is a start at least.
>
> Chris Mills
> Open standards evangelist and dev.opera.com editor, Opera Software
> Co-chair, web education community group, W3C
>
> * Try Opera: http://www.opera.com
> * Learn about the latest open standards technologies and techniques: http://dev.opera.com
> * Contribute to web education: http://www.w3.org/community/webed/

The information in this email is confidential and is intended solely for the addressee.  Access to this email by anyone else is unauthorised.

If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on it, except for the purpose of delivery to the addressee, is prohibited and may be unlawful.  Kindly notify the sender and delete the message and any attachment from your computer.