Re: Hello, Web Education Community Members

hi there,

Welcome to our group, SP! Don't worry if you are just going to lurk right now - that is perfectly ok with us. You can always join in more later on, should you wish to. Your interest in the group is much appreciated.

Best regards,

Chris Mills
Open standards evangelist and dev.opera.com editor, Opera Software
Co-chair, web education community group, W3C

* Try Opera: http://www.opera.com
* Learn about the latest open standards technologies and techniques: http://dev.opera.com
* Contribute to web education: http://www.w3.org/community/webed/