From: Chris Mills [cmills@opera.com]
Sent: Wednesday, March 21, 2012 4:09 AM
To: Mark Lee
Cc: public-webed@w3.org
Subject: Re: Introduction: Mark Lee

Welcome to the group Mark: it is a pleasure to have you with us!

As an educator, I would love to hear feedback from you on what you think our material needs to be more useful to educators. What is good, what is bad, what is missing? To start off, have a look at all our stuff on the Wiki:

http://www.w3.org/community/webed/wiki/Main_Page

You've got:

1. tutorials - http://www.w3.org/community/webed/wiki/Main_Page#Web_Standards_Curriculum_table_of_contents
2. reference material - http://www.w3.org/community/webed/wiki/Main_Page#References
3. ready made curricula for teachers to use - http://www.w3.org/community/webed/wiki/Main_Page#Curriculum_structures

I'm intending to create some actual teaching materials (slideshows, etc.) to go along with the curricula as soon as I can find the time.

Best,

Chris