Introduction - Sharron Rush [via Web Education Community Group]

From: Sharron Rush <srush@knowbility.org>
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2012 14:15:19 +0000
To: public-webed@w3.org
Hello to everyone on the WebEd Community Group, I am Sharron Rush and I work for
a US nonprofit group based in Austin Texas called Knowbility.  We began in 1998
as a community collaboration that created an accessible web design contest
called the Accessibility Internet Rally (AIR). As the AIR program grew, a group
of us [...]

This post sent on Web Education Community Group

'Introduction - Sharron Rush'

http://www.w3.org/community/webed/2012/03/19/introduction-sharron-rush/

Learn more about the Web Education Community Group:

http://www.w3.org/community/webed