Outreach Updates

From: Alexander Dawson <alex@hitechy.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2012 17:26:52 +0000
To: <public-webed@w3.org>

Hi everyone,

Just a quick update (to keep you all in the loop). I've been hard at work, cleaning and reorganising the outreach wiki (and my WEST project) and have some fresh pages in place. As always, your feedback and suggestions are welcome! See: http://www.w3.org/community/webed/wiki/Outreach and http://www.w3.org/community/webed/wiki/WEST

For those wanting to get involved, myself and Anna Brandt have put some rough activity ideas on the wiki - if you've any questions, feel free to email us and we'll point you in the right direction! We've also built a page where those adopting the curricula can be listed (for students & our benefit) - though don't worry as sensitive information (like email addresses) will be kept out of the public domain. It's still pretty basic at this stage as the main focus should rightfully be on raising awareness and helping Chris ensure we've an awesome body of content, but hopefully it's steps in the right direction!

Regards,
Alex