Re: Positioning document for web ed learning material

Chris,
I've been using a curation tool called scoop.it (
http://www.scoop.it/t/html5-news) to curate HTML5 news. This tool can be set
up monitor specific web sites, or to do a general search on keywords. The
curator goes through the suggested list of results, decides which to use,
and it is published in the format you see in the link above.

Someone would have to monitor scoop.it (or one of other similar tools) but
it would be a way to keep up with the latest and have it collected in one
spot.

Virginia

Virginia DeBolt

Author: http://vdebolt.com/