Re: Positioning document for web ed learning material

agreed - thanks Lars. I think the way the HTML/CSS stuff is presented will allow us to keep the concepts consistent, even if the exact syntax changes a bit over the years. Although as you say, that will remain constant too.

Chris Mills
Open standards evangelist and dev.opera.com editor, Opera Software
Co-chair, web education community group, W3C

* Try Opera: http://www.opera.com
* Learn about the latest open standards technologies and techniques: http://dev.opera.com
* Contribute to web education: http://www.w3.org/community/webed/