Re: Spanish International Project

From: Chris Mills <cmills@opera.com>
Date: Fri, 2 Mar 2012 10:11:49 +0000
Cc: W3C WebEd Public <public-webed@w3.org>
To: Nestor Rojas <nestor.rojas@gmail.com>
Thank you Nestor for such a great start!

So, Spanish group members - particularly the people concerned with the UOC. We should use this as a base to start migrating articles over to the W3 pages?

I'm assuming we want a separate catalan translation of the index page too - can someone do that over the next week?

As a reminder, the original UOC translations are at http://mosaic.uoc.edu/ac/le/es/ and http://mosaic.uoc.edu/ac/le/ca/

Chris Mills
Open standards evangelist and dev.opera.com editor, Opera Software
Co-chair, web education community group, W3C

* Try Opera: http://www.opera.com
* Learn about the latest open standards technologies and techniques: http://dev.opera.com
* Contribute to web education: http://www.w3.org/community/webed/