Re: Mobile Application with Web Technologies

Hey there!

Yes, this would be suitable, imo. We are taking a pragmatic approach to this - anything that web developers would need to know about for their jobs is potentially suitable for inclusion. I'd love you write something on this topic.

thanks!

Chris