Re: Fronteers certification - opinions?

Tweeted this, but doing certification really right is really hard and
expensive, to make sure you have a psychometrically valid exam that will
satisfy "consumers" of the certification, such as governments and big
companies. There's an excellent whitepaper about this at
http://www.bsdcertification.org/ I've heard Dru Lavigne speak a couple
of times about went into creating the BSD certification exam. I
recommend they get in touch with her (I could make an email
introduction), as she's very willing to share their experience with open
source projects.

--Janet