Re: Moving forward with web education work

Should we also aim kids? Github organizes such thing :
https://github.com/blog/1034-kids-are-the-future-teach-em-to-code

May be we can prepare such things for kids Or we can poke someone from
Github and they may prepare those things for WebEd community?

--
Osman Yüksel
http://www.yuxel.net