Introduction - Gérard Dupont [via Web Education Community Group]

From: gdupont <ger.dupont@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2012 12:23:35 +0000
To: public-webed@w3.org
Hi folks, Few lines to introduce myself and my possible contributions to this
group. So I'm a research engineer in big company (no link here since my
participation to this group is a personal initiative). I'm working mainly on
specialized search-engines for professional and as part of this I'm deeply
impacted by web and semantic standards. I [...]

This post sent on Web Education Community Group

'Introduction - Gérard Dupont'

Learn more about the Web Education Community Group: