Re: Prototype teaching materials for review

Chris,
This looks more like a set of materials for the Foundations class than for
the Web Design I class. Or perhaps it's a little of both. If a mix of both
is the case, the first part of the page could be a module for the
Foundations class, the last part of the page (starting from "Set up a site
folder") could be a module for the Web Design I class.

Do you plan to link to the materials from somewhere in the curriculum page
or to add them into the curriculum page?

Virginia

Chris Mills wrote:

> Hello, fellow web ed folk,
>
> It has been a long time coming, but I've finally finished creating a prototype
> set of teaching material for one of the learning modules in the Web Design 1
> curriculum.
>
> See here for what I've done so far:
>
> http://www.w3.org/community/webed/wiki/HTML_Basics_and_Web_Standards_Concepts_
> teaching_materials
>
> Please, give me feedback - what content is missing? How useful is this to
> educators? how could it be improved?
>
> Feel free to also give it a proof read.
>
> My work here is done for now. Have a good weekend all!
>
> Chris Mills
> Open standards evangelist and dev.opera.com editor, Opera Software
> Co-chair, web education community group, W3C
>
> * Try Opera: http://www.opera.com
> * Learn about the latest open standards technologies and techniques:
> http://dev.opera.com
> * Contribute to web education: http://www.w3.org/community/webed/

Virginia DeBolt

Author: http://vdebolt.com/