Re: 4D has joined the Web Education Community Group

Hi Alexandre,

Welcome to the group - it is great to have you!

In terms of what you can do, we will soon be creating a whole load of JS material, whihc we could use your expert review on. Outreach will follow when the material is a bit more established (we need to move it all to the final publishing platform, when it is ready.)

WRT official certifications, we have not given that much thought yet. getting good material published and doing outreach is more important, in our minds, in the short term. But I'd love to consider some kind of certification plan too, later on.

Best,

Chris Mills
Open standards evangelist and dev.opera.com editor, Opera Software
Co-chair, web education community group, W3C

* Try Opera: http://www.opera.com
* Learn about the latest open standards technologies and techniques: http://dev.opera.com
* Contribute to web education: http://www.w3.org/community/webed/

>>> 2. http://www.w3.org/community/agreements/