Introduction - Ramesh Selvam [via Web Education Community Group]

From: Ramesh Selvam <selvamglobal@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2012 16:46:39 +0000
To: public-webed@w3.org
Hello everyone! I am Ramesh Selvam. Working as Web Designer at
Bosch(http://www.boschindia.com), Coimbatore, India. I have been in web industry
since 4 years. Occasionally I will be talking in conferences and conducting web
design workshops. I like open web and Believe in standard web technologies.  I
realized that  Open, Updated, Quality web education is vital
for sustainable web. So i reached [...]

This post sent on Web Education Community Group

'Introduction - Ramesh Selvam'

http://www.w3.org/community/webed/2012/04/10/introduction-ramesh-selvam/

Learn more about the Web Education Community Group:

http://www.w3.org/community/webed