Introduction: Cesar Corcoles

From: César Córcoles <cesar@corcoles.net>
Date: Thu, 8 Sep 2011 13:23:47 +0200
To: public-webed@w3.org
Hi,

I'm Cesar Corcoles (or César Córcoles, if character encoding allows
:-) ). I work at the Open University of Catalonia [1], in Barcelona,
and I'm in charge of a course called 'web languages and standards'
which actually is 'HTML and CSS for beginners' and for which we use
the translation into Catalan and Spanish of parts of the WSC we did a
few semesters ago (and which is, of course, publicly available).

I hope to be of some help :-).

Regards,

César

[1] http://www.uoc.edu