Re: Volunteers needed to write SVG materials!

From: Chris Mills <cmills@opera.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2011 14:17:37 +0000
Cc: public-webed@w3.org
To: "Shwetank Dixit" <shwetankd@opera.com>
Cheers Shwetank!

Chris Mills
Open standards evangelist and dev.opera.com editor, Opera Software
Co-chair, web education community group, W3C

* Try Opera: http://www.opera.com
* Learn about the latest open standards technologies and techniques: http://dev.opera.com
* Contribute to web education: http://www.w3.org/community/webed/