Editors/writers needed for the "CSS" sections

From: Chris Mills <cmills@opera.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2011 13:34:07 +0000
To: public-webed@w3.org
I also need contributors to work on updates to the CSS section - see

http://www.w3.org/community/webed/wiki/Learning_material#Update_CSS_sections

for more details.

I will be working on this one, as CSS is one of my strong points, and a big priority for us. But I'd still appreciate some other contributors to help me!

Chris Mills
Open standards evangelist and dev.opera.com editor, Opera Software
Co-chair, web education community group, W3C

* Try Opera: http://www.opera.com
* Learn about the latest open standards technologies and techniques: http://dev.opera.com
* Contribute to web education: http://www.w3.org/community/webed/