Delays to web ed work/followup tasks...

From: Chris Mills <cmills@opera.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2011 16:24:03 +0000
To: public-webed@w3.org
...hi all!

I was hoping to have gotten more done today, but unfortunately my baby daughter was rushed into hospital yesterday with breathing difficulties (turned out to be bronchiolitis). So as you can imagine, I've been a bit busy doing other stuff.

Normal service will resume soon.

If you are looking for something to do, I'd like some people to help update articles - see

http://www.w3.org/community/webed/wiki/Learning_material#Web_standards_curriculum_update

for the active task.

Basically, I need people to edit the articles and update them so they are bang up to date. You can see what I think needs to be done in the Discussion page for each article.

There are also new articles to be written. See

http://www.w3.org/community/webed/wiki/WSC_proposed_updates

I'll start gently bullying people to work on these more when I am back in the saddle. If you start work on anything, let me know, and make a note in an appropriate place on the Wiki.

Best,

Chris Mills
Open standards evangelist and dev.opera.com editor, Opera Software
Co-chair, web education community group, W3C

* Try Opera: http://www.opera.com
* Learn about the latest open standards technologies and techniques: http://dev.opera.com
* Contribute to web education: http://www.w3.org/community/webed/